We work tirelessly to maintain a culture where people want to work. Our foundation is built on integrity, honesty, professionalism, and work-life balance, which creates a culture that starts at the top and lives in all of our employees, the Noah family. Members of the Noah family are experts in consulting, technology, and the energy industry. We only hire the best. Many are veterans with decades of experience in the energy business and first-hand knowledge of specific industry-related problems and information management solutions. Noah Consulting is a home for focused experts with a common passion.
Some of the things that make Noah a great place to work include:
- Noah Happenings: our culture committee
- Mentor Program: advocacy, guidance, support, and oversight in career planning
- Buddy Program: a jump-start on internal networking and smoother on-boarding
- Career Ladder: transparency in the steps required to advance from one level to the next
- Business Analyst The business analyst identifies and develops the conceptual solution and business requirements for the information management program or project.
- Data Architect Data architects interact with senior business and IT clients to provide team leadership and hands-on technical and functional expertise.
- Data Modeler / Analyst A data modeler/analyst must have expertise in relational and dimensional data modeling and enterprise data management methodologies as well as possess the ability to analyze large volumes of data for business rules definition and validation.
- Enterprise Architect Seeking an Enterprise Architect who understand the business side of EA, namely Business Architecture and Information Architecture.
- Project Manager The project manager directs project execution from beginning to end to ensure successful implementation as defined in the statement of work.
- Subject Matter Expert A subject matter expert must have industry-specific experience and the ability relate the technical and business aspects of data.