We work tirelessly to maintain a culture where people want to work. Our foundation is built on integrity, honesty, professionalism, and work-life balance, which creates a culture that starts at the top and lives in all of our employees, the Noah family. Members of the Noah family are experts in consulting, technology, and the energy industry. We only hire the best. Many are veterans with decades of experience in the energy business and first-hand knowledge of specific industry-related problems and information management solutions. Noah Consulting is a home for focused experts with a common passion.
Some of the things that make Noah a great place to work include:
- Noah Happenings: our culture committee
- Mentor Program: advocacy, guidance, support, and oversight in career planning
- Buddy Program: a jump-start on internal networking and smoother on-boarding
- Career Ladder: transparency in the steps required to advance from one level to the next
- Business Analyst The business analyst identifies and develops the conceptual solution and business requirements for the information management program or project.
- Business Analyst – Upstream Asset Management The Business Analyst - Upstream Asset Management will provide broad industry and methodology expertise in specific project activities.
- Subject Matter Expert The ideal candidate will possess experience in a specific energy sector and a deep understanding of the business.
Noah Consulting values diversity and inclusion and is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Please click here to view the Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines.
Noah Consulting will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact us between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central, Monday through Friday at +1. 281.707.4696 or firstname.lastname@example.org.